I frequently see the requests for:
- vanilla MT4 (no specific broker affiliation)
- how to install/run from portable mode.
- Have terminal and MQL files in the same folder which can be transferred easily from machine to machine
- terminal cloning.
- Run multiple instances of terminal on same or different brokers
- Run concurrent back-tests across multiple terminal processes
- Symlink MQL and History folders
- Keep MQL folder “synced”
- Only one “shared” history folder for all terminal instances
Is anyone interested in a Vanilla MT4 zip package with a setup script that can automatically setup the terminal to run in portable mode, add shortcuts to desktop, with the option to clone terminals?