demark1 replies to: Brokers for Canadians?

This is what I heard from ICM:

“We will need a new proof of residence from a country other than Canada We will not have any issue. However you need to contact your bank and ask if they still allow deposits and withdrawals to FOREX brokers.”

What really concerns me is if there are problems with Canadian Banks, should we really look for brokers outside Canada?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *