I am still on sidelines because I am waiting again for 2 things:
- Either candles will close back below LWMA line (Green) so I can sell confident again after cloned BLUE TL breakout (1.1591 is sort of key level now) or
- Candles might climb back above Cloned RED TL which I put on top of the most recent swing high candle body! If such case I can then long after a potential breakout with confidence.
Check 1: Also notice that 60 LWMA (or 55) line becomes flat again: low vola or choppy pa is coming.
Check 2: Notice that we are a little above yesterday’s London opening price: 1.1579 (supportive)
That’s why I just wait for all the next H1 candles until I see 1 or 2 happening.