The tool is still at alpha stage. I have only devoted a few days partially to it, it is very rudimentray yet.
So, if you are an individual and not a company, you can use it for trading if you want to, but please, in accordance with the license terms I have written.
You will probably need to add one or two .Net Framework versions, including .Net Framework 4.6.1. I guess the programs will give you instructions.
You will also see that some features are not available yet. I have also removed a few of the previously versions because I need to refactor some code.
Please, notice that it is an executable program and installing it has risks involved, check it with your antivirus first and take the necessary precautions. I won’t provide support for installing the program, but for those who get it running, please drop you questions here about how to use it.
– Install MTApi – http://mtapi4.net/
– Configure Metatrader 4 for MTApi
– Open ONE chart per instrument and add the MTAPi expert advisor.
– Download and install Metatrader 4 tools.
– Open the tool (Metatrader tool).
– Test it fully end-to-end in demo mode first.
I hope you enjoy it.
I have written the license very fast and English is not my first language. So expect funny expressions.