New member here so I hope I’m posting in the right place. I am currently a profitable trader but since I’m not a full-time trader yet (hope to be by the end of this year) I often can’t be at my computer to place trades so I am looking to have an EA built.
I have been back-testing a method for scalping the news for a little while and it seems to be pretty accurate and I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for a trustworthy developer who could code an EA for me? Here’s a bit of what I’m looking for:
1. Must be able to recognize when high impact news is happening
2. Must discern between taking trades that have mixed news (for example, both positive and negative news for a currency) if more than one piece of information is being released at the same time
3. Must be able to recognize when a candle closes past a specific zone on a specific time frame chart for entry
4. Must be able to place several trades across a multitude of currency pairs often at the same time
5. Ultimately I plan on selling this for a monthly fee so in the long-term I need someone who can code it so that it recognizes a subscription service and is able to somehow make sure that only the current subscribers are able to use it. I’m not sure how difficult this is but I’ve seen it done before and I would like to do that once all the kinks are ironed out.
I’m curious what this would cost to have done as well if anyone knows. And full disclosure, I’m not sure that I’m ready to pay for this right now as I’m still doing some back-testing but I’m definitely looking to do this sometime in the next year. I need someone trustworthy, who is willing to sign a Non-disclosure agreement. I’m certainly willing to give a lifetime use license to anyone who codes it for me in exchange for a discount on the development fee.
Any direction and help is appreciated. Thanks!